The network was founded in the city of Los Angeles USA and thus far has an employee count of over 40,000 developers. Airpush is able to boast high eCPMs. The network is relatively new in the market and according to its website claims to earn more revenue than advertisers would if they used CPM advertising. In addition to common and traditional display ad units, Airpush offers monetization via video ads, advanced overlays, rich media, and push notifications that appear in the notification slide-down trays on Android devices.
- What I Like: Revolutionary monetization methods.
- What I Don’t Like: Monetization methods result in an off-putting user experience.
- Address: 11400 West Olympic Blvd Suite, CA 90064
- Phone: 877-944-2490
- Terms: http://www.airpush.com/developer_agreement/
- Minimum Traffic : None.
- Language Requirements : None.
Advertisers & Offers
- Advertising Types: Mobile App Monetization.
- Offer Types: CPA, CPC, CPM.
- Verticals: All.
- Network Size: 100,000+ mobile apps amd 10,000+ live campaigns.
- Sampling of Publishers: Unknown.
Airpush Tech Implementation Rating: 4 out of 5.
- Creating an Ad Unit: Creating and implementing an ad unit for a mobile app is definitely more of a chore than it is for creating a simple display ad unit for a website. Unless you’re well-versed in app development, you’ll need help from an app developer to implement the XML code. To create the unit in the dashboard, click the “Add Application” button, then fill out the app info and select ad formats and targeting options. Then, download the SDK and drop the Jar file into your app project. Additional instruction is available in their AirSDK 1.0 for Play Store Documentation.
- Display Ad Unit Sizes Available: SmartWall, banner, push notifications, icons, rich media, video ads.
- Implementation Technology: Airpush AirSDK Jar File and XML.
- Compatible with Google AdSense: N/A.
- Mobile Ad Units Available: Yes.
- WordPress Plugin Available: N/A.
Publisher Reporting & Admin Control Panel
Airpush Publisher Reporting & Admin Control Panel Rating: 5 out of 5.
- Control Panel: The Airpush publisher control panel has a sleek layout and user interface. It is easy to use and navigate with top-level pages for payments, reports, helpdesk, API, user settings, and of course the homepage (dashboard). Upon first logging in, the dashboard displays a list of all of the developer’s ad types across all applications, with the current day’s numbers for impressions, CPM, and earnings. For quick reference, the account’s API key is always displayed at the top of this home dashboard page.
- Reporting: The reporting section of the Airpush control panel is easy to use, yet very powerful. Developers/Publishers are able to generate reports by ad platform (push notification ads, icon ads, smartwall, or banner ads) and/or application name. Metrics available include new installs, impressions, CPM, and earnings over time. A report can be generated over any custom date range. Custom reports with additional options can also be saved and easily re-generated at any time.